Came across this funny bunch of people claiming Google to be the closest to a God. While its interesting and not without reason to view them that way, I wish to subtract from some of their claims, just for the sake of fun.
1. The concept of God was created by Man. Millions of years back, life was existent on this planet without the notion of a God.😉 Man created Google as well. Google is a manifestation of the productivity of man (Godliness, if you will). We will soon have a pantheon. We already have Wikipedia. There is the Encyclopedia of Life. But yes, these are lesser gods. Humanity and Life are definitely bigger gods than these manifestations of them.
2. Claim #6 is technically wrong. Google has a memory of 2 years, the last I heard.
3. Claim #7 – I am ROTFL. Omnibenevolent? Are you nuts? (as with most religious people) Google is a corporation. Remember the bottomline?
4. Claim #6 and #7 are mutually exclusive.😉
5. Claim #8 – Again, ROTFL. Quoting them… I am adding a little more emphasis which they missed.
According to “Google” trends, the term “Google” is searched for more than the terms “God”, “Jesus”, “Allah”, “Buddha”, “Christianity”, “Islam”, “Buddhism” and “Judaism” combined.
As with all religions, they make a claim, denote their sub-claims as “Proofs”. Gave me something to ponder about for a while.🙂